Despite the break on house-price growth, the market, as well as the economic outlook, is showing tentative green shoots as we head towards spring.
After two years of hectic activity, the market is stabilising and pausing for breath!
- What's happening to lettings?
- Is it time to sell your home?
- Which day on average do sales complete?
- What are home movers looking for when buying?
- National market conditions.
- Regional activity for Yorkshire and the Humber.
So with 27% of sales occurring in spring, what does the property market look like for Scarborough, Bridlington and North Yorkshire coast?